Parent Support Advisers
What we do
As a Parent Support Adviser (PSA) our aim is to support and help you in the following ways:
· Provide direct and confidential support for parents/carers in a school context.
· Offer support with your child’s behaviour.
· Provide information about school matters.
· Give opportunities to meet other parents/carers through regular events.
· ‘Drop in’ sessions.
· Provide families with learning opportunities.
· Offer home visits.
· Provide access to parenting programmes.
· Finding other services to help.
Contact details – firstname.lastname@example.org